Congratulations to our Students of the Week for week 7.
– Always being an enthusiastic learner and participating 100% in all
Prep1: Ethan - Being a
Ruby – Trying hard in maths
when working with Miss Minna
Year 1/2: Chaelyn – Demonstrating a
strong understanding in Part-Part-Whole and applying it to problems.
Julie – For her improvement
Year 2/3: Peyton
– For great persuasive writing
Year 3A: Lena
– For excellent bookwork and presentation.
Year 4/5: Thomas
– Using great ideas and interesting sentence structures in his writing.
Year 5A: Tyson – Working diligently
– Working successfully on her persuasive writing
Year 6: Jae – For showing
improvements in his efforts.
– For showing leadership and support towards his fellow leaders.
– For her diligence and persistence with stitching.
Principal’s Award: Aytavia
– For being honest, trustworthy and having a “sharp eye” in finding Mrs Mather’s